insurance guide

Choosing the Right Insurance for Property Owners, Landlords, and Tenants

In the dynamic world of property management, ensuring your investment remains protected is paramount. My House Online, a leading lettings and property management service based in Kings Lynn offer some guidance on how to understans what type of insurance is best for your property.  Alan Boswell Group ensures that our clients have access to some of the best insurance coverages available in the market today.

Rent Guarantee Insurance

One of the standout features of our service offering is Legal Expenses & Rent Guarantee Insurance. This insurance is specifically designed to give landlords peace of mind by ensuring the continuity of rental payments, even in the event of tenant defaults. Tenant defaults can lead to significant financial strain due to legal fees and missed rental payments, often running into thousands of pounds.

On My House Online's managed properties Rent Guarantee Insurance covers legal costs up to £100,000, aiding in section notices, eviction processes, and providing professional legal advice. This ensures not just the maintenance of rental income but also supports landlords through potentially challenging times.

For more information give us a call or to obtain an online rent guarantee insurance quote click here 

Comprehensive Landlords Insurance

The award-winning Alan Boswell Group, with referral from My House Online, offers an exclusive Landlords Insurance policy featuring a Price Beat Guarantee. This policy is a testament to our commitment to providing comprehensive protection for your property investment, covering:

  • Malicious Damage by Tenants, including cannabis farms
  • Accidental Damage
  • Up to 90 days of coverage for void periods
  • Automatic coverage for carpets, curtains, and white goods
  • Loss of rent
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Employers Liability and more

Whether you're new to property investment or a seasoned landlord, their team can guide you to the right insurance solutions, tailored to meet your specific needs.

Give us a call or email us your criteria on or click here to obtain a landlords insurance quote online. 

Protecting Tenants with Liability and Content Insurance

At My House Online, we also prioritise the protection of tenants' possessions and liabilities. Encouraging tenants to invest in liability and content insurance from as little as £75.00 a year can provide them with significant peace of mind.

This insurance covers:

  • Tenants’ liability up to £10,000
  • Contents insurance starting from £7,500
  • Protection against malicious damage, theft, and fire

Additional coverage options include accidental damage, pedal cycles, and legal expenses, ensuring tenants are fully protected without jeopardising their deposit.

Serviced Accommodation and Holiday Lets Insurance

The surge in popularity of serviced accommodation and Airbnb-style lets has opened up new opportunities but also new risks. 

  • Buildings and Contents insurance
  • Public Liability
  • Employers Liability
  • Business Interruption

The provider accepts various types of lets, including holiday homes, Airbnb, owner-occupied with rooms to let, and rent-to-rent models. 

Get in Touch

For further details or to discuss your insurance needs, please contact us at 01553 670179 or email

Back to blog

Leave a comment

Please note, comments need to be approved before they are published.